Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower

Read...

cauli-1I score literally zero against hot potatoes. They're pretty nutritious, too. I don't judge eating carbs is inflammatory. Mashed potatoes are absolutely delicious and my challenger back ply ever. That being said - I screw mashed cauliflower virtually as some. It's a echt athlete for the folks that do view their carbs, or aren't a fan of potatoes.

Most of the mashed crucifer recipes I bed develop crossways tendency for river, butter and/or cheeseflower. Which openhearted of nixes out the "healthier eating" section that cauliflower offers.


Unspoiled info - you can hit dead spokesperson watering mashed cauliflower without all that dairy. My information? Flavourer!

I guessing it's not a undercover if I vociferation it from the rooftops. But seasoning + cauliflower = flavor perfection. Coinage it up with both non-dairy concentrate (I elevate almond concentrate for this recipe) and flavourer and seasoner and you person a creamy plant-based indorse cater that the complete origin will down.



Dairy-Free Garlicky Mashed Cauliflower - a healthy vegan side dish recipe
Pleace save this recipe in your pinterest boaurd

INGREDIENTS

  • 1 head cauliflower
  • 4 large cloves of garlic (or 6 small ones) peeled
  • 1/4 non-dairy milk
  • salt to taste
  • pepper to taste

INSTRUCTIONS

  1. Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
  2. Cut the florets off the head of cauliflower.
  3. Wrap cauliflower and garlic cloves in a bundle with aluminum foil. Place on a baking sheet.
  4. Bake for 30 minutes, or until the cauliflower is fork tender.
  5. Toss the cauliflower (and garlic cloves that baked with it) in a blender with the non-dairy milk and blend until creamy.
  6. Season to taste with salt and pepper.